Olo is seeking A-Players to join the Account Specialist team in New York City. Our team plays a crucial role within Olo working directly with our brands to provide support and customer success. A successful Account Specialist will work with our brands to understand their unique goals and business processes and provide knowledge to help our clients evolve. This is a full-time office position in downtown New York City.
- Lead and develop client accounts to maintain favorable relationship with clients
- Use analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business and technology issues and needs
- Work closely with our product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into development decisions
- Understand each client’s organizational dynamics and probe to discover core initiatives and assist client in goal achievement by utilizing Olo’s suite of products and services
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability
- Liaise between client, internal departments and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Help report bugs to our DEV team and work with our Engineering teams to resolve customer issues as soon as possible
- Execute client-wide webinars to communicate new client training as well as product improvements on a regular basis
- Reports to a Account Specialist Director
- Interest in the restaurant technology industry
- 1-3 years experience handling mid-size enterprise clients or relevant project management work required
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a strong interest in advocating for your clients
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions
- Ability to work independently when needed - as well as collaborate cross-functionally
- Top-notch communication, writing and presentation skills, and the ability to educate clients on operational standards to increase program performance
- Ability to provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to continually improve the customer experience
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Legally able to work in the United States
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.