Olo Customer Success Managers (CSM) are responsible for ensuring the success of our customers and are a constant connection between the Customer, our Technical Specialist Team, and Support Team. The CSM Lead role is responsible for managing deliverables for Enterprise accounts, to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and contract renewal, as well as direct management of a team of CSM’s covering accounts within the same region. The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong customer relationships, a leader, passionate about technology, have exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for providing great customer service experiences.
- Manage a team of 3-5 Customer Success Managers, to ensure they understand our customers’ business needs and objectives and are positioned to serve as trusted advisors. Responsible for recruiting and ongoing development of team.
- Manage a portfolio of 15+ customers, to develop a trusted-advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the Olo platform to achieve full business value. This is achieved through a regular cadence of communication, resolving escalations and being the customer advocate for product enhancements.
- Maintain and enhance overall customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health metrics including NPS and CSAT surveys, YoY sales, order error monitoring, customer feedback, etc. The CSM will proactively address discovered issues, and acting as a point of contact for escalations
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBR’s), and attend EBR’s for select brands from team, to demonstrate value and drive adoption and deeper engagement of the Olo platform and products. This includes reviewing case studies of best practices, conducting product demos, customer education and recommendations in a customer advisory role.
- Assist in troubleshooting by identifying customer issues and communicating effectively to Olo Specialist or Engineering team. Monitoring customer support tickets to ensure prompt, effective resolution.
- Collaborate closely with decision makers within the customer’s organization including IT, Marketing, and Operations to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., driving digital ordering sales volumes, support adoption of new Olo products, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
- Advocate the customer’s requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally prioritizing with the Product Managers and managing customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests.
- Provide effective consultation based on client needs, e.g., identified performance improvement opportunities highlighted in Brand Snapshot, App reviews, Google Analytics reports, etc. as well as sharing insights & advice for optimizing platform utilization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in account management, enterprise sales, or other related field (SaaS experience preferred).
- 2+ years managing Strategic/Enterprise Accounts.
- Managerial experience required.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complex, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience).
- Experience as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical and business).
- Strong project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Passion for delivering customer success and a strong interest in advocating for clients and delivering long term value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- Experience in Zendesk, Jira, Asana, Looker a plus.
- Weekend, evening, and emergency on-call work is a possibility.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering and delivery for over 250 restaurant brands. Olo’s enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website and apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, and personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE®) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebee’s, Chili’s, Chipotle, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!