At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers through branded mobile apps and ordering websites. We are looking for an event and operations-focused marketer to help drive our marketing plan and engagement with our enterprise restaurant customers. You will be Olo’s point person for both leading small and large-scale company events and various marketing operations initiatives across Olo’s marketing mix.
- Responsible for the successful execution of brand, customer, media, and various content marketing events (e.g. hosted conference calls, webinars).
- Coordinates company presence at conference, trade shows, and customer events, including exhibit design and execution.
- Develops all support materials for both hosted and sponsored events, including print, promotional, and digital marketing assets.
- Supports Customer team with all event needs and interfaces with various teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Executive stakeholders.
- Owns content marketing, budget, scheduling, RSVP management, and team coordination for company sponsored and participating events.
- Plays a lead role in developing company’s first customer conference in Spring 2019.
- Manages external event vendors and interfaces to various company partners.
- Liaises with PR and internal teams for various scheduling and planning needs.
- Manages budget for event components and reports on KPIs.
- Assists with Marketing team systems, insights, brand & trademark enforcement, and reporting.
- Participates in events as needed (up to 10%).
- You’re an obsessive planner: proactive, detail-oriented, and creative.
- You are a self-starter that can independently prioritize workload based on company and team goals.
- You have a knack for turning big ideas into attainable and budget-driven results.
- You are equally comfortable with planning across the event marketing spectrum (trade shows, networking dinners, webinars, conference calls, etc.).
- You can easily switch gears from strategic thinking to tactical coordination – and enjoy doing both.
- You have a proven ability to engage various stakeholders to achieve goals and keep to timelines.
- You have an eye for good design and branding and put together killer presentation materials and collateral.
- You know all the elements of conducting a successful trade show exhibit, from start to finish and are able to solve inevitable troubleshooting and vendor issues.
- You love events but look for areas to add value across the marketing mix within a small, agile team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced growth stage environment and have the versatility and can-do attitude to match.
- You are a natural content creator and are obsessed with engagement metrics.
- You are a creative, flexible problem solver and love to drive new programs from scratch and build out existing ones.
- You have 3-5+ years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- You have a legal right to work in the U.S.
- Prior marketing and/or event roles at a growth-stage tech company (enterprise SaaS, API-based, etc.).
- Advanced experience with CRM, event management, and marketing software (e.g. HubSpot).
- Experience running live remote-based events (webinars, conference calls, etc.).
- Direct experience working with executive leadership on marketing/PR initiatives.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering and delivery for over 200 restaurant brands. Olo’s enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website and apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, and personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE®) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebee’s, Chili’s, Chipotle, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.
Olo is located at 26 Broadway in the historic Standard Oil Building, the former home of John D. Rockefeller. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.